Monday, June 15, 2009

Re-Finding My Groove

Now that I at least got a first draft done for World Partners, I can at least focus on the other stuff that comes a little easier for me. AND, I feel good about getting it done, even if took a bit of time, and would love to do more to help. Okay, enough on that.

Fortunately, even after spending so much time and energy getting the WPE thing done, it's not too difficult to get back in the swing of things because after awhile you figure out how to get things done. A bit formulaic, I confess, but when you're a big dork like me, you need all the help you can get. Actually, it's comforting getting back to the things that you know after having ventured out of the safe zone.

The kids have been great during the visit, though I sense they are getting bored and want to do fun things. We had to cut short the visit with G&T because mom wanted to do things, but at least they got some fun. It's such a shame that the CB chapter has closed because they are so close to us and it would be so easy for them to just get together, but who knows. I don't know what to make of the whole thing. It should make for an interesting summer, to say the least.

In the meantime, we are winding down the visit, and it's a sad but fitting end. It's always nice to get back to your life, especially when there is so much that needs to be done. Not sure how today will work but I won't fret over it too much.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: