Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thoughts On Our Upcoming Trip

We are planning our big vacation by doing what we always do, which is not planning. It seems as if we wait until the last minute to take care of everything, including where we're going to sleep and where we'll get a rental car. To some people, these are fairly important issues.

Anyway, we're off to the Islands, and looking forward to some time in the sand and surf. My understanding is that there is no internet on this island, it's fairly undeveloped and very pristine. This, of course, means that I can't blog, and for that matter, write content. This is a bummer, but looking at the bright side, I can work on other things that my blogging and content writing completely distract me from. Also, I've had a recent revelation about travel writing that I'm going to tweak during out trip.

Plus, we'll get to swim and cavort in the sand, and best of all, spend lots of quality time together, which is one of the aspects of travel that we love best. A family that adapts to travel together really comes together as one, you can't beat the experience. Sure, it can be painful at times, but so is childbirth (at least from what I'm told), and that doesn't stop moms from having babies. Besides, everyone is excited, and we just got loads of snow, but more on this later.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Ivan Prole for the pic.

No comments: