Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun Coincidences

I realize I'm reading way too much into this, but a couple of things struck me as coincidental since we've been back. First off, I went to the store to buy food for the house, and went to the dairy aisle and found Greek Yogurt. Now I know they make this stuff and you can find it at the Coop, but we're talking the Windsor Price Chopper, where selection is severely limited, and I've never seen Greek Yogurt there in the past. Never. What do you make of that?

Second thing, and I realize this is a pertinent issue in the news, but when I first turned on the radio to VPR, what story were they covering but the issue of Turkey's entry into the EU. Wow, someone is trying to tell me something. What it is, I have no clue, but it's something.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to takis kolokotronis and ömer ipekçi for the pics.

No comments: