Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to Guitar

At times I’m amazed I get anything right. Last week the kids had a busy day and I made it busier by messing up the schedule. The kids had book club and then afterward A had guitar, followed by my library board meeting. I mistakenly thought N had drums that morning and showed up at the school, only to have JB look at me like I was crazy and say, “Drums aren’t today.” Yikes, how did I space out on that one?

Oh well, that’s what happens when you bite off more than you can chew. We went home and immediately got ready for book club, giving me an hour to work on that barn. We then had to jet out to the big city for A’s guitar lesson, the back to our small town for my board meeting, which for the record, I never want to attend but always do because we love our library.

After the meeting, I had time to come home, whip up some supper, and then have a moment to relax and take a power nap before going to bed. I live for those moments.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Thomas VanSelus for the pic.

No comments: