Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday on the Horizon

A’s birthday is coming up next week, the big 10.0 on March 10th (10 on the 10th!), and we are trying to decide what to do. Her preferences have sort of been all over the map. At one point she wanted to have a party (yikes!), but then she wavered bit on that one. A trip has been mentioned, as well as a sleepover, but nothing concrete has fallen into place. I’m guessing that we probably won’t hear anything from my own mom or my brother because they’ve ignored us for the past several birthdays, but such is life.

A is pretty excited about it all, and so are we. I'm certain presents that she’s asked for will be involved, as well as supper and some cake in-between, but otherwise, the possibilities are unlimited. The only thing I can say for certain is that our little girl is growing up.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to michael lorenzo for the pic.

No comments: