Monday, April 15, 2013

Hammer in Hand

I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I have to do, but that hasn’t stopped me from at least trying. With this in mind, I broke out my tool bag (not quite as extensive as JH’s) and started setting up in the barn, once again. The way I see it, I can’t do it for more than an hour or two a day, but at least having stuff out there cuts down on the setup time, which can kill you.

I’m looking at what needs to be done, and we’re getting there. The insulation will be put in some time within the next month or two, at least that’s what I think. Then it’s drywall, flooring, exterior, and we’re in business.

I have small things that need to be done before the insulation can go in, so I can take care of that if I can find the time. Famous last words.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Digger Digger Dogstar for the pic.

No comments: