Thursday, December 12, 2013

Moving Things Inside

Now that winter has officially arrived, I can’t really do too many projects in the great outdoors, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t take my operation indoors and get things done. In fact, if I’m really feeling like a real man, I could even continue working on the trim of the barn. How cool would that be to get the trim done over the brutal cold months of winter? I think that would earn me points from my Mentor and maybe even the Amazing PR Man. In fact, I’m sure of it.

I actually have several of the boards already painted, and some of them would need minimal processing before I nailed them in. Granted, I have zero free time, and it’s cold and snowy outside, but such is the life of a real man in training, right?

We’ll see where this one goes. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Bahman Farzad for the pic.

No comments: