Monday, October 13, 2014

Bug in the House

Last week we got our first taste of winter ailments by contracting some sort of bug. I'm not sure what it was, but with all the news on the internet about killer viruses and respiratory illnesses, you can never rest easy. It's a total bummer. It started out with a little stomach discomfort and grew to the point where kids were getting headaches and runny noses. A felt bad enough to where she was bed-ridden for a day, which is highly unusual. R got it next, and then N, though mildly. Oddly enough, I seemed to have escaped it all fairly unscathed. I usually the last in the house to get sick, and I always get sick, so I was biding my time until it's arrival, but nothing happened. Mind you, I'm not complaining.

You sort of forget over summer that during the winter everyone gets sick, and it never seems to go away. The cold weather doesn't help, but what are you going to do?


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to kierntc for the pic.

No comments: