Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Heat Is On

Talk about crazy weather, this past week has been crazy hot, so much so that I can't seem to bring myself to do some much needed yard work, not to mention working on the woodpile. This past summer was definitely on the mild side, and I guess nature is getting her revenge by slamming us with heat in the fall. The past few days have been well into the high 80s and low 90s. This is a shot of the thermometer in our kitchen window showing 104 degrees, which is not accurate because it's in the direct sunlight, but it's sort of funny just the same.

Today the heat finally broke and we're getting some more seasonal weather, which is A-okay by me. Everyone I know is happy about this, and I'm glad that I can finally get outside and work on being a real man. I know once winter comes and it's 10 degrees everyone will be complaining about the cold (I won't, I like the cold), but for now, I'm all for some cooler weather.


Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: