Friday, June 10, 2011

Penultimate T-ball Game

As I mentioned, t-ball is winding down to an end, and I can’t believe it’s almost over. In a way, I’m somewhat relieved, because it’s one less thing in our busy schedule, but most of the kids love it. There are several of them that just don’t seem that interested, and you wonder why they’re even there, but at least while they’re there, they have fun.

The season is ending a week early because school is coming to an end, and the coach won’t be around next week, so it’s pretty much over. It’s probably for the best, because with school winding down, most of the kids are antsy and many seemed to have lost interest, which is strange because when I played Little League, I couldn’t wait to play. I love it so much.

I also started playing later in life. These guys are probably on the young side, and haven’t quite found their stride in terms of sports. There are definitely some superstars who will go on to be good athletes, but most of them are just out there learning the ropes, and will probably move on to other things as they get older.

N loves t-ball, and he’s good, but once the season is over, he’ll have hockey to look forward to. Not sure when that’s starting, but it should be interesting.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to clix for the pic.

No comments: