Thursday, December 10, 2015

First Cold of the Season

It had to happen at some point: we are all suffering, to varying degrees, from some sort of cold and though it's a regular part of winter, it sure seems to have hit us early this year. Maybe that's not a bad thing, especially if it exempts us from cold and sickness later in the year, though somehow I think that's wishful thinking. Oh well, here's to wishful thinking. I'm not sure who brought the cold first into our house, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. Then again, I'm a firm believer that once someone gets sick, everyone else will follow suit. How can it not? It's really just a matter of time so might as well just accept it and wait for your time to come.

How's that for fatalistic? I like to think of it more as realistic. Either way, we've all got it, so I might as well stop whining and just live with it... yeah right. As you may have guessed, I'm not one for going down quietly, at least not yet.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Debbie Ohi for the pic.

No comments: