Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas on the Way

This seems to happen every year, but Christmas is once again creeping up on us, and it will probably blindside us when it arrives. I always get somewhat complacent when I start thinking about the holidays early in the month and then rest on my laurels until we are well into the thick of the holiday season. By then, it's getting late and I'm beginning to stress. I think I'm at that point. I still have cards to write and gifts to obtain in a timely manner so they get to their respective locations in time. Sometimes I fail.

I still have a little time so I need to get my act together. Part of my problem is that it takes time to get into the holiday spirit. Once that happens, I can be a holiday juggernaut, but until then, I'm a Christmas sloth. We'll see how this one goes.

-->
Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Joan Luo for the pic.

No comments: