Thursday, March 23, 2017

It's All Over Now

So hockey season has ended and it sort of feels like a chapter in our lives has closed. Of course I'm not sure what next season may hold, but suffice it to say that there is some discontent with the program on my end. I was not happy with how things transpired, even though N didn't mind and he had a good season. He really grew as a player and developed skills and experience. I still hold a grudge against DW and the board, but I can't go on whining forever... or can I? Life goes on, who am I to say how things should go? Just to add to the drama, however, is the fact that the "other" team that I felt N should have been on (I'm not alone in this thinking) had huge amounts of success, but don't get me started on that one.

It is nice to be done with practices and being at the rink 7 days a week. We have all spring and summer to ponder what happens next.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to CakePops2012 for the pic.
-->

No comments: