Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Senior Citizen's Discount

I guess I kind of figured this would happen at some point, but maybe not this soon. I was at the local small Coop nearby, which refer to affectionately as the "Hippie Coop," and was standing in line at the register when my turn came up. I didn't have a lot of purchases and when the cashier, who was a young woman, rang me up, she asked if I might be eligible for a specific type of discount and pointed a sign by the register. I wasn't sure what she was talking about but my eyes followed her finger and saw the sign she was pointing at: Senior Citizens discount, age 55 and up.

I told her no, not quite yet, but one day. Now I know I'm getting old, but I guess I'm starting to look the part, as well. Maybe if I changed my clothes more often I might look younger... or cut my hair.


-->
Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Kev for the pic.

No comments: