Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Buenos Dias

So we arrived in Madrid safely though it was a brutal day of traveling, with the long car ride, then the bus ride, then the overnight flight to London then Madrid. We flew on British Airways which was sort of novel and sort of cool, it was so civilized. They even fed us, which en par for the course with international flights, though I'm so used to domestic flights that it came as a surprise. We were jet-lagged to no end and sleeping has been a bit of a challenge, but we are getting by. We spent two days in Madrid and had a lot of fun, I enjoyed it more than I had in the past, and now we are in Seville for a couple of days. It's a really cool city, again cooler than I remembered, but it's been 15 years. Wow, is that crazy, or what?

It's hard to do blog entries so I'll be off and on intermittently for the next two weeks. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to KSBD Photo for the pic.

No comments: