Saturday, February 23, 2013

Missing Karate Again

I’ve missed several weeks of karate, and as bad as I feel about it, I just can’t find the time and wherewithal to make it to one more activity in the evening. It’s a bummer because the class is picking up momentum, there are several new students, and Master H is really enthused about things. So much so, in fact, that he wants to have a black belt test for three of us, which is kind of heavy. Black belt tests can be rigorous, from what I can gather, and we may end up sparring Master H, which is a scary thought. The man can kill people with his bare hands. Yikes.

Either way, I’ve been out so much, I tossed out the idea that maybe I shouldn’t be taking the test this time around, and would be willing to wait until the next one. Master H was having none of that, he said he wanted me there, so it looks like I’ll be there

Did I mention I have to run 5 miles?

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to MikeOliveri for the pic.

No comments: