Monday, January 20, 2014

Homeschool Bard

I recall last year that the homeschool group that we used to be very involved with did some sort of Shakespeare production and people were raving about it. Of course my first thought was how do I get my kids into this, and then I forgot about it. This time around, I got the notice and enrolled A. I think N would be great at it, he’s a good actor, he just never wants to do it. Oh well, you can’t force inspiration.

A does well on stage, and when I see her during school performances, my completely objective and unbiased opinion tells me that she play a lead, and do a great job at it, but that’s another story. It’s hard when you’re away all the time with hockey, you just can’t make the rehearsals.

Either way, when the homeschool opportunity came up, A was into it, so I jumped at it. Her name is on the list, so we’ll see where this goes. It should be interesting, at the very least.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Sleepy Hollow for the pic.

No comments: