Sunday, January 19, 2014

Please Excuse Me...

Sorry about my absence, trying to get it together on this end. I’ve been writing more on the money end and making some progress, but it’s still slow going when you have to stop to make breakfast, lunch, and a casserole for dinner. Nonetheless, progress is being made.

We’ve been busy on the hockey front, even though the season is winding down, if you can believe it. I can’t. We are probably over 2/3 done, and this next month will get a little crazy.

We actually got some skiing done, and our timing was good because the snow was decent and the next two days it rained incessantly, which is a complete bummer. Oh well, that’s life in New England.


All in all, not much to complain about but I’m sure I’ll find a way. Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: