Friday, May 1, 2015

Ultimate Begins... sort of

People are chomping at the bit for ultimate, and I'm excited for it but it seems like there's so much other stuff going on. Enough to keep us busy, that's for sure. Either way, a big group of the young kids couldn't make it on the allotted day, so they shifted things. We had sort of planned on going to the film festival, but when the kids learned that there might be ultimate, they were ready to rock and roll with the frisbee.

It turned out to be a pretty small group, and at first, it was just the three of us and two others. I was ready to call it a day and head over to the film festival but a few other people showed up and we managed to have a small 4X4 game. It was fun, but was I ever out of shape. I was sucking air the entire time and the next day I was as usual sore in places I didn't even know existed, but such is the life of an old man like myself. I'm actually glad that some of these activities have started because I could use a little more activity in my life.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Evil Sivan for the pic. 

No comments: