Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Day's Work

With the kids away at camp, I have one less obligation during the day, albeit a huge one. There are so many projects that require my attention that I don't have free time to squander idly, but it does mean I can focus and spend more time on any given project. This also includes being a poster boy. In fact, for the first time I actually worked about 8 hours straight delivering posters, and with the unseasonably hot weather we've been having, it was probably the hottest day of the year, hovering in the mid-to-high 80s with brutal humidity. Not my cup of tea, for sure.

R was off to work and she sort of indicated that I could probably work as long as I wanted, so I went for it, getting about 75% of the work done in one fell swoop. I think I prefer to break it up in shorter segments, which is usually the case because with the kids and all I can't really work an 8 hour day. Plus, as I mentioned, it was brutally hot, though it's nice not having to drive through a snow storm. I'm not sure which I prefer.


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to JD Hancock for the pic. 

No comments: