Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Bummed on Pro Sports

I enjoy watching sports and for most of my youth and young adult life, I spent vast quantities of time watching them. Lately, however, I haven't been watching any of them on TV. Actually, we don't even have a TV, so that's a moot issue. It's easy enough, however, to follow scores and even stream a game or two online. With that in mind, I just wanted to mention that I am disappointed in the recent outcomes of both the hockey and the basketball championships. While I didn't spend any time watching the games, I was most definitely interested in the end results.

Oh well, you just can't win them all, can you? Especially when you watch sports and have no control over them. Looking at the bright side, I didn't burn through much of my life following the games, only to have them disappoint. While I miss watching hockey, I find this last fact somewhat comforting. Then again, I do get to watch plenty of my kids' games, which for the record, I prefer.

-->
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to get on with my life.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Robert Claypool for the pic.

No comments: