Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Split Decision

Summer is over and now that we are in the midst of fall and winter is knocking at the door, I decided the time to cut wood has ended and the time to split has arrived. While I like to pretend that I'm a real man by splitting it all by hand, the truth of the matter is that I have a fairly substantial pile of blocks that are too hard to split. I probably could do it with a lot of effort, I just don't want to spend 30 minutes with each one, so I've made a request to our good friend AM to borrow her splitter. She is so cool about letting us use it, I can't even begin to express how I much I appreciate it. I just have to arrange transportation, which isn't the easiest thing, but a drop in the bucket compared to the benefits.

Once we get the splitter, A&N (probably mostly N) can assist, and then we can set our sights on getting the wood pile done. Then again, it's never really done, is it?

-->
Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to macguys for the pic.

No comments: