Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Walking Tall

The funny thing about kids is that you feed them and they grow. At least that's the way it works in theory, and in our case, in real life. N has just surpassed me in the height department, and I have to confess, even though it means updating all of this clothes and sports equipment, I'm happy about this development. No more step stools needed for this boy. I think the reason it's somehow more striking with N is that for a long time, he was often on the short side compared to his friends and teammates (and sister). While he was incredibly cute during this period, I think he's okay with being amongst the taller kids. At the very least he's catching up and passing many of the girls he knows, many of whom towered over him at one point. Again, this is not a bad thing.

I'm guessing he's got some more growing to do, but for now, I'll just have to be content relinquishing the crown for tallest man in the house.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Joi Ong for the pic.

No comments: