Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Arctic Tundra

I'm a fan of cold weather, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. I mean, really, can we just crack zero degrees for a bit? You know it's crazy cold when you think of 20 degrees as warming up. I don't think we've cracked single digits for a week, and every morning for the past week it's lingered well below zero. Even when the sun beams down on the thermometer, it doesn't get above zero. What's crazy is the duration - it's been going on for weeks.

Something's gotta give, because it's hard to imagine how long this can go on for. I realize it's winter, but this is New England, not Antarctica. Maybe my mom is onto something when she says we should move back to California... nah.

-->
Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to sakurakte2002 for the pic.

No comments: