Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Showing Interest?

I'm not going to jump the gun here and read (no pun intended) too much into this, but N is beginning to show an interest in books. Not just any books, I don't think he's quite ready for War and Peace (is anyone?), but I recently checked out the Hunger Games, and he not only plowed through the first book, but he then devoured the second book and actually said he likes them. How cool is that? I am so stoked. I read all three books and really liked them, as well. Even though they're dark as heck, they're well done. Plus, he's into them - say no more. Fortunately there are many books in this genre, and his sister has read all of them and can offer recommendations. We could be onto something here, so stay tuned for more.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Dana Chan for the pic.

No comments: