Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays

I have to say, I’m feeling brighter than I did a few days ago. I think several things have contributed to this. First off, I’ve been getting more sleep, and the funny thing about this is that it takes a little effort to pull this off. I tend to wake up early for reasons I can’t explain, and I usually just get up, but I’m finding that if I lie still for a bit, I can actually fall back asleep, and being well rested can make all the difference in terms of your POV.

Also, the weather has been more seasonal, and we even got a load of snow, which always makes the landscape more cheerful, though for practical reasons I had mixed feelings about the snow. Overall, however, it makes it nicer outside.

Finally, I realize that feeling sorry for yourself not only gets you nowhere in life, but it really gets on everyone’s nerves, including your kids, though they are not aware of this quite yet.

With that in mind, I’d like wish everyone a happy holiday and new year.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to UdonNoodle for the pic.

No comments: