Friday, December 13, 2013

Keep Those Feet Moving

Okay, there’s no denying the fact that I’ve been feeling a little sorry for myself recently, and it’s not the best thing for productivity or peace of mind. Unfortunately, it also clouds my feelings about the things I enjoy, including hockey and writing. Maybe it clouds everything in general, it makes sense.

My feelings of self-pity are no doubt rooted in my lack of income, and I’ve found the only way to overcome depression is to take action. With that in mind, I’ve been furiously looking for writing work. I’ve mentioned in the past that I could fine a lab job in a heartbeat, but that would mean working in a lab and not being at home. R and I have decided that we want to preserve our home life as much as possible. I’m certain I could find a night job, but again, quality of life comes into play.

We are not in dire straits, not yet, at least, and for now if I can just make a little here and there, it should suffice, at least until I fall back into my pit of ultimate despair. Just kidding.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to lindejesus for the pic.

No comments: