Monday, November 10, 2014

Even More High School Info

As I mentioned, I got off work earlier than I anticipated and was able to meet R at the high school open house at the local school. It was interesting and fun because as you'd expect, we saw a ton of people we knew, all rooting for their respective schools. It sort of reminded me of a job fair, though it was helpful for us to be able to talk to the different administrators and hear their sales pitches, not that it made it any simpler. Choosing a high school isn't easy, and I get a sense a lot of people go into it with a decision already made.

I still don't have a strong sense of what the plan will be, and I don't think A does, either, so we'll keep exploring this until things become clearer.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to johnellen for the pic.

No comments: