Monday, November 2, 2015

Lost My Mojo

As many of you may know by now, I've been busy as heck the past few weeks and though it's been nice making some dough, I not only have time for little else, but I'm exhausted. Being the excuse-making whiner that I am, I of course use this as an excuse to explain why I haven't been writing this blog. Then again, this is not without merit. Last week when the kids were away I was literally doing 12-13 hour shifts, working until 1:00AM, waking up, and going in at 7:30AM. Talk about crazy. I figured since the kids were away my domestic duties would be light, but working that long sure takes a toll.

So much so that I've lost steam and just getting a little writing done in the AM is a challenge. It's not just about fatigue, I've somehow lost my mojo and need to find my footing once again. I'm not too worried about it, mainly because things will slow down work-wise and I can feel the need to write tugging at me. The question is when exactly that will be, but I'm sure eventually it will be.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Fabio Polimanti for the pic.

No comments: