Thursday, November 17, 2016

Feel the Heat

I sound like a broken record at this point but I am determined to finish the insulation on the barn and move to drywalling it. I'm pretty darn close and I can't help but think I could get it done over the winter. Things slow down as you can imagine because you can't really do yard work (other than shoveling) when there's 3 feet of snow on the ground. The biggest issue I have to deal with is the cold, which is a big issue when you live in New England.

Not wanting to let this opportunity (yet again) slip through my fingers, I obtained a propane heater to use in the barn. It's not a fancy one, it just attaches to the top of the 5 gallon tank and emits a fair amount of heat. I wanted to get one last year but waited too long. By the time I hit the home improvement stores they were sold out. I could have gotten one online but just sat on it, as usual. This time around I shopped for one over the summer when they were not only in stock, but I was flush with catering money in my pocket.

Now I'm ready to go. I have a light set up in their, and all I need to do is motivate and get out there. That, of course, is without question the hardest part.

-->
Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to deplaqer for the pic.

No comments: