Friday, November 3, 2017

Painful Oil Change

We've been having some crazy weather, and I have to say, it's not all to my liking. Case in point, two days ago the rain finally let up and it looked like a nice morning. I figured it would be a good day to change the oil, but as soon as I got the car propped up and oil draining, the wind kicked up and it started to rain. Total bummer. The tarp I lie on and the various funnels and rags got blow all over the place, and needless to say I had a few choice words of angst regarding my situation, though I'll spare you the details. Looking at the bright side, the rain was just a drizzle, though everything did get wet. I managed to change the oil, nonetheless, and brought everything inside the house and set it by the fire to dry.

I still need to change the oil on mom's car, but this weather just won't seem to let up. I'm looking forward to two consecutive days of dry weather. It doesn't even have to be warm, I'd just like some sunshine and less humidity. Clearly this is asking too much.

-->
Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to william3345 for the pic.

No comments: