Friday, August 22, 2014

All's Quiet on the Western (Bear) Front

I realized that I should have titled my first post about the compost fortification as, "Fort Noxious." Oh well, next time.

No sign of the bear so far, or in a nod to my ego, he's come and was foiled by my incredibly sound structure. Whatever be the case, the compost has gone untouched for the last day or two. The bear didn't seem to visit us every day, so it's possible he will arrive in the coming days, but for now, I'm glad the stuff hasn't been disturbed. To be honest with you, I don't mind if he eats the stuff, as disgusting as it is. I just don't want a bear hanging around our property, and he does make a mess. Plus, it's not really a good way to live for him, being wild animal and all.


We'll keep our eyes open. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Dennis Jarvis for the pic.

1 comment:

www.iessawriter.com said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging:)