Sunday, August 17, 2014

Time on My Siding

If you can believe this one, the house is completely sided, which means that there is no longer any exposed Tyvek, much to joy of R. I still need to finish putting in the trim, and there's a bit of caulking (to cover my mistakes) and painting to be done, but for now, it sure is nice getting all that board up on the house. I ended up with about 20 ft extra of siding, but I figure I can hold onto it if I ever need to replace a piece. All in all, I'm happy I wasn't too far over, which would have been a waste of money.

I'd love to get everything done before the end of the month, but with the weather all crazy and so many obligations on the life front, that's often easier said than done. I guess that means I need to do more doing and less saying.


Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: