Sunday, June 28, 2015

Good Vibes at Tip Top Tire

I'm liking Tip Top Tire these days. Besides being a local and small family run operation, they usually have pretty good prices and they're a cool operation. The place isn't glamorous or fancy, which is fine because I don't need to sip espresso while I wait for my car to be done. I recently bought new tires from them and as usual, got a good deal. I take the car in to get the tires rotated because they can take me right away and they charge a fair price. This time around, I went in and they did the rotation for free since I bought the tires there. I don't know if this is standard practice, but I sure was stoked. I think the fact that it came as a surprise is what made it nice.


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Zip250 for the pic.

No comments: