Monday, August 10, 2015

Catering Gigs

As I mentioned before, the poster boy work is on hiatus, so I am looking for alternate ways to make the big bucks. A good friend passed along some possible opportunities working in catering, and I am looking into them. In fact, I'm ready to serve. I contacted one of the companies and they said there were openings, so I'm guessing the gig is there if I want it, and I want it. I told them yes but have not really heard back. I filled out the paperwork and shopped around for the required uniform - black pants and black shirt, neither of which I really own. I stopped at my favorite store to find something and lo and behold, I found a pair of pants for 10 cents! The shirt cost me $1.75. I have to confess, when she rang me up, I was floored by what a bargain it was, especially since they're clothes I wouldn't necessarily choose to buy.


We'll see where this adventure takes me. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to fana catering selskapsservice for the pic.

No comments: