Thursday, August 27, 2015

School Matters

For all it's worth, we are getting our act together in terms of school a bit earlier this year. Not by much, but at this stage in my life, I'll take what I can get. The reality is, I am not even sure why I wait so long. We go at a pretty good clip throughout the year and could easily manage this in June, but somehow I feel like we could use those last few summer months to get a little more schooling in to placate the powers that be. Kind of dumb but not completely without merit.

Even our assessor, DE, commented that we were early this year, but looking at the calendar, I can see that the clock is ticking. I had to pull up our curriculums this past week and summarize what we'd done for the year, and it's not nothing. We do a fair amount of work, it's amazing what you can get done when you slowly do a little each day. It sure adds up. Now I have to summarize it, get it to DE for his annual interview with the kids, and then get all the paperwork in to the state. It's a bit of a scramble but we've been here before, not that it makes it any easier. We'll see how this one goes.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Julia for the pic.

No comments: