Thursday, August 27, 2015

Slow Grow

With fall on the horizon, I'm noticing that not only are the leaves showing signs of changing color, but the lawn seems to be growing more slowly, not that I'm complaining because this is a welcome development. With all that's going on in our lives, I have been a bit negligent about my lawn duties. Then again, what else is new? The nice thing about this time of year is that even though I think weeks have gone by without a mowing, the grass has not grown out of control... at least not bad enough to earn the scorn of my Mentor. Well, maybe a little.

I know one thing, when I finally get around to cutting the grass, I'm going to have to raise the suspension to it's highest level, because we are definitely entering jungle-like territory.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to tommilorenzo for the pic.

No comments: