Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Driving Conditions

I was talking to A the other day and we both concurred that for whatever reason, when we are doing long road trips, the weather/road conditions are often less than ideal. Indeed, they are often terrible, and it makes driving not only a challenge, but a total drag, as well. I'm talking stressed and anxious the entire time, with a bad back, to boot. It happened when we drove to and from Quebec, not to mention whenever (at least it seems like it) we are doing long trips to hockey games. We just can't seem to catch a break, but what are you going to do?

This last time was particularly harrowing because not only was it a long haul, but I was stressed and we had time constraints. To add to the drama, my so-called high-end wiper blades were doing a great job of smearing the windows and causing streaks of water to impede my vision. Even A concurred that they were doing a terrible job and that visibility was extremely poor. It didn't help that at times the rain was so hard that even at the highest speed visibility was close to zero.

For all it's worth, I vowed to stop messing around with wipers and just go with good ones, even better than what I had purchased this time around. I am so sick of bad wiper blades, it's really a burden for an old man like myself.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Rennett Stowe for the pic.

No comments: