Friday, March 25, 2016

Slow to a Trickle

The busy season at the Inn is long over so as expected, work has slowed to a trickle. It has actually been really nice to be able to spend time at home with my family, especially with our busy and crazy lives, a SAHD really needs a break. On the other hand, I'm not pulling in the big bucks to support our fabulously luxurious lifestyles, so we'll have to scale back on the champagne and caviar. I do enjoy sitting down with mom and the kids to have supper, especially after a long day, and every day seems like a long day.

There is some work this coming weekend, and once April passes things will start to cook, literally and figuratively. I also got the tentative schedule for my other catering gig and it's looking pretty full. We just have to lay low through the lull.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Tim Wilcox for the pic.

No comments: