Saturday, April 11, 2009

Writing for Money and Still No Website

I've been neglecting my blog because I've been attempting to write for money, if you can believe that one. Sure, it don't pay much, but it pays something, and for what little I actually make for the effort, I have to compensate by making greater effort. I'm not complaining, I just need to keep my feet moving and keep producing content. For all it's worth, I like the writing, it's right up my alley and I am moving towards finding my voice. It's also interesting, so you can't beat that, except if it paid more. My goal was to write a piece a day, if not more, but it ain't easy, so I keep plugging away. As I mentioned, my blog will suffer accordingly.

Speaking of suffering, RR has completely blown me off, and I'm wondering if the time has come to make contact. I haven't heard a peep from the guy, and it just so happened to have coincided with when I did him a favor and connected him with RJ. I know that's not what's going on, but the timing is immaculate. Either way, I sit and wait. I was really excited about getting it done and felt it couldn't be done soon enough, but I've lost my head of steam and now I'm not as enthused. That's not to say that I don't want to get it done, and perhaps my lack of drive is rooted in the fact that I've been really busy. I.e., I'm not complaining, because things are happening and there is a lot going on.

In the meantime, RR, where are you?

No comments: