Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eating Meat, Being Independent, and Today's Plan

Our order of organic kielbasa and hot dogs came in. Kind of stoked about that, and it just goes to show you, some people just can't live on veggies alone. At least the meat is grass fed and organic, whatever that means.

We had a need for cookies and brownies, and there is never enough time in the day, it's always a scramble, so I decided to try making them at night while my wife worked on her stuff, and boy was that a mistake. It takes awhile, and you need time to let them cool. Since we have ants, we can't let it go overnight, so I had to wait when all I wanted to do was go to sleep. Live and learn. At least we have the goods, though I still need to make raisin bread and bagels.

My wife is working hard trying to meet a deadline, work has been hell and my heart goes out to her. We love our mom!

Weather has been beautiful, and it's hard being inside when it's so nice, so we've been spending more time outside, even doing our school work on the picnic table, which I just so happened to re-finish. It's a nice time of year to be out here, kind of like always.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: