Monday, January 25, 2010

Learning the Ropes

I've decided that my future in web design rests in the hands of the program, Rapidweaver. Don't ask me why, I'm just partial to anything and everything Mac. The program touts itself as super user friendly, but somehow I manage to always make things more complicated. In light of this, I'm totally confused, but the only way to learn is to dive in, at least for me. I have a hard time reading a manual and understanding what exactly is going on, and learn much better from experience.

I have managed to get some tinkering done, and it amazes me to no end when things actually work. I have a long way to go, but thousand mile journey begins with the first step.

I also heard from RR, who mentioned rekindling the whole web design thing, but I told him no need, I needed to make this journey on my own. Sometimes you just have to be your own knight in shining armor.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Victor Iglesias for the pic.

No comments: