Friday, June 25, 2010

Q&A

As I mentioned, I was asked to sit in on the board for the arts council, and felt a little on the spot. Not in an intimidating or aggressive way, but you can tell they take this seriously and don't want slackers. Then again, it's obvious they are the real deal when you see the quality of the work they do. Either way, they want to know if I can do the job and not be a flake, though they didn't use those words. Time was an area of concern, since some of them read my blog and know all that I have on my plate. Fair enough, though I'd like to be involved and help out because I think they are a great organization and I think I could contribute. We shall see.

They also asked me if I had any talent and could perform at the big meeting, to which I had no reply. What's a guy to do?

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Sigurd Decroos for the pic.

No comments: