Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let's Try This Again

Today we travel. It's the first time I'm taking the kids all by my lonesome, and it's interesting, to say the least. Usually R handles all the details and I just show up. This time around, she handled many of the details, but I have to handle a bunch, as well. Plus, I am responsible for all the logistics in terms of making sure everything is packed and we are ready to roll. It ain't easy being the person in charge.

To add to all the fun, we had to switch our plans at the zero hour, but it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I just went online, searched for a different flight, and clicked on it. Voila, all done. Chalk it up to the beauty of the internet. Boy, it sure changes everything, so much so that I sometimes wonder how we ever functioned without it. Then again, there are those who think we were better off without it. As you may have gathered, I'm not one of them.

We have a sort of early morning ahead of us, so I'll sign of for now. Probably won't log on again until we're in Florida, so stay tuned for more.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks again to Jelle Weidema for the pic.

No comments: