Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Day of Rest

Last weekend we got a break from our crazy routines, and it was nice, if not a big strange. It was either last Sunday or the one before, I can’t recall, but there was no hockey, no skiing, no scheduled playdates, and nowhere to be. The crazy thing is, I didn’t know what to do with myself. Sure, there are a million projects that need to be attended to, but it’s also nice to just take a break and get some much needed rest, which is exactly what we did. In addition to taking care of business around the house, I ended up reading and taking a nap. I think we’ve reached a point in our lives where even the kids can appreciate some down time, which is telling in and of itself.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to bigbrowneyez for the pic.

No comments: