Saturday, February 25, 2012

Final HS Hockey?

We played homeschool hockey last week and I’m thinking that may have been our last one. It’s a great group but we’ve been pretty immersed in hockey and maybe a small step back wouldn’t be a bad idea. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for hockey, but it can be all consuming, and I feel like I’m forcing the kids into it, even though they say otherwise.

Anyway, with hockey every other day of the week, taking a break one day wouldn’t be such a bad thing. Plus, it’s not that cheap. I seem to drop loads of cash each month to attend, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but it seems a bit steep. I applaud the group for organizing it, they do a great job. I’ll leave it at that.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to the Boston Public Library for the pic.

No comments: