Monday, March 23, 2015

Mountain Shredders

The ski season is winding down and while I'm ready for some warmer weather, I'm sort of bummed to say goodbye to ski season because the kids have made such great strides on their snowboards. They've become mountain shredders, and I'm glad they're enjoying it. Snowboarding opens up new avenues of adventure because trails that they had mastered and maybe had become bored with on skis are suddenly an adventure on a snowboard. I think this adventure will last at least a couple of seasons, so we can return to hills that may not challenge us as much and have loads of fun. I love when that happens.

For now they are satisfied with the boards they have, but I'm thinking A needs a new one with cool designs, and eventually N will outgrow his, though he really likes his current board. That will give me something to work on during the spring, summer, and fall. Hopefully I won't fail miserably like I did with A's skis.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Image Studio for the pic.

No comments: