Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bugs Spreading

There's a bug amongst us, and it's made it into our home. A got it first but she's pretty good at recovery. Then came N, with whom it tends to linger, though he's very much on the mend. Mom got it soon after, though she too is feeling much better. Next on the list is yours truly, and in the end I'm fully prepared (not excited, mind you) to confront my fate. Rather than go nuts trying to avoid it, I just accept the fact that I'm going to get sick. It was in the fine print of my job description. The question is, when? Every year we all get sick, and somehow the boys get it worse. It's always during hockey season so there's a convenient way to get a time reference. You see it plow through the hockey team and you realize that it's going to affect your kids, no question about it. Sort of a bummer, but what are you going to do?

I've been able to avoid it thus far but my time will come; mark my word, and then you'll probably hear all about it.

-->
Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to zona di fotographia for the pic.

No comments: