Sunday, January 15, 2017

More Hockey?

As if I needed more hockey in my life, I just learned that one of the local rinks has adult learn to play in the morning, at the same time as when I'm in the big city while A is at school. The timing is perfect for me if I was interested because she's in school for most of the early part of the day. I could easily slip over there, play some hockey, and then go and pick her up. What makes this potentially appealing is that I think the level of play might be more along the lines of how I play, and the person who runs the rink is apparently out there giving pointers and tips. I'm not even sure what the format is but I get a sense they play a game. Said person is also the high school hockey coach, so he definitely knows what he's talking about.

If anyone could use some coaching and practice on the ice, it's yours truly. The question is, will I be able to motivate enough to show up and play? I like the idea of it, but you never know how these sort of things work out. If it did, I could potentially be playing hockey 4 days a week. Is that crazy, or what?

-->
Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Mike Boon for the pic.

No comments: