Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Marital Bliss

Winter is quiet at the Inn but not completely devoid of activity, and with that in mind, this past weekend I worked a wedding. It's a bit unusual to work a winter wedding, though I for one wouldn't mind it. I'm wondering if the rates are lower in the slow season. Either way, it was nice to be back at work because not only am I making the big bucks to support our fabulous lifestyles, but it was also nice to see the crew, which has grown since I was last employed. They've hired some new people and it's nice to see new faces, but also good to see the old crew.

On a side note, I forgot a couple of things that night, but N had a hockey game the next morning so on the way home I stopped by to pick them up. My timing was great because I was able to grab him a killer lunch, as well. My only regret was that I didn't grab more, but I wasn't hungry at the time because we had a late and substantial breakfast, not that that's a good excuse when free food is involved. Oh well, you can't get it right every time.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Marcelo Sales for the pic.
-->

No comments: